Medical PG in Germany
Nowadays, admission in Medical PG in India become a dream for every doctor because of the high demand for a specialist doctor in India. It becomes an extremely difficult situation for India doctors to get admission through the highly competitive AIPGMEE. Every doctor wants to do their specialty in different fields due to falling demand for a doctor at MBBS level.
Unfortunately, only 3% of Indian doctors can get admission in medical PG of their desired field. Private medical education is restricted to super-rich people only. So we have found an option for an Indian student who wants to do their Medical PG in Radiologist, Neurologist, Cardiologist or MD in Internal medicine, Immunology etc. Every Indian student can do their medical PG in Germany with no tuition fees with the high quality of education.
Medical PG education in Germany is the most prestigious among the world’s education system. The medical of Germany has the most practical approach. The doctors are given the most robust training during their residential program in Germany. Medical PG is done after you complete your MBBS in India or any other foreign country. Medical PG in German is called “Facharzt” at the end of the training. The German medical training system is highly acclaimed for its quality and rigour. It is synonymous with exceptionally high quality, knowledge, and experience; German trained Medical doctors (Specialists) are highly sought after around the world.
Advantages of getting done MD/MS or Medical PG in Germany
- Germany has a world-class healthcare system
- Zero tuition fees
- 5-6 years of medical training
- It is clinical on the job training at a hospital approved to conduct medical operations The Medical PG specialist provided a generous monthly stipend (up to 4500 Euro per month)
- Students are awarded as “Facharzt” at the end of training
- High chance to get Permanent German Residency (German Green Card)
How to secure admissions in Medical PG in Germany?
- Getting done with your German language levels from your native country Before applying to Medical PG in Germany, it is very much important to get command over the German language. As a doctor, it is very much important to gain patients communication skills. There are some special programs that run in Germany so as you can achieve the best level of language knowledge. It is advisable that before you apply for Medical PG, you attend A1 & A2 level (German basic levels) to start with your beginner levels.
- Attend B1-C1 level language course in Germany As soon as you enter Germany with your basic language knowledge, you have to start another level of German levels till C1. As mentioned before, study in Germany as a doctor is workable once you achieve good command over the German language.
- Medical German language course After completion of B2 level doctor start to learn Medical German language which very essential for doctors to work as a doctor in Germany because to learn only the general German language is not sufficient for doctors. During the course, the doctors have been taught for employee communication, planning, implementation & documentation, dealing with patients, advising them and providing them knowledge regarding their diseases and deciding upon the healthcare facility, vocabulary improvement & understanding the work instructions. There are different examination are conducted for the same. Some of them are Telc Medizin B2-C1 certificate as well as some state require to have pass “Fachsprachprufung” to apply for Approbation.
- Passing the “Kenntnisprüfung” exam After completion of the German language, all non-EU doctors have to apply for Approbation exam. After submission of all requires documents to the authority they will check all your submitted documents and compare all documents with the German Medical study eligibility. If your current medical study is compatible with German medical education system then you do not need to appear for this exam and doctor will receive Approbation license, and if the study will not be compilable with the German education system then you have to pass this exam to gain your Approbation license.
Note: All Indian medical graduates have to pass this exam to gain Approbation license.
Kenntnisprufung is a medical examination taken in viva format and the whole exam will be conducted in the German language.
The Board of Physician takes this exam and you have to apply in advance for this exam. The exam includes Internal medicine, Surgery, Pharmacology related questions. Mackwins Education Consultancy provides a wide range of services for studying in Germany. It is the best location where you can find the right answers to all your concerns. We undertake student’s enrollment process right from free counseling till post departure training. Besides the documentation – University application – admission confirmation – Visa process, etc. we also provide German language coaching to our students. We can assist the students to find a suitable job during and after their study in Germany. Therefore we believe in our overall services we can guide the students to prepare their excellent career path. Get in touch with us to know more about our service.